Join this year’s Tour on Friday, 10th November, 2017. 9.30am – 3.30pm
Your Tour ticket costs $75 including any ticketing agent fees and gains you entry to all the homes on this year’s Tour. Entry is by ticket only which needs to be purchased prior to the event. There will be no ticket sales on the day.
No refunds will be given.
Please note, not all homes may be accessible for people with a physical disability.
- Park on the street, or where indicated on the ticket. DO NOT drive down driveways, unless instructed to do so.
- You MUST have your ticket/band to enter every property. For Security purposes, you may also be asked for some form of photo I.D. (eg Drivers Licence)
- Absolutely, no entry without a ticket/band.
- No babies or children under 16 are permitted on the Tour.
- Only purses and small handbags A5 size or smaller will be allowed in the homes.
TIP: leave large handbags in the boot of your car and wear a jacket with pockets for your car keys and wallet.
- Please remove your shoes before entering each home and leave them at the front door.
TIP: Wear distinctive slip-on shoes as they are easier to find. Don’t wear boots – you will regret the hassle!
- Please do not touch any fabrics or the wallpaper.
- No cameras, mobile phone cameras or videos are to be taken in the homes.
- No smoking is allowed in or on each property.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the homes. Visit the mobile caterer at Home 4 after viewing the home – or consume your purchases prior to entering the home.
- Please respect owners’ privacy at all times.
- Please do not open any cupboards or drawers.
- Please do not open doors marked “Private – No Entry” or go into ribboned-off areas.
- Toilets are NOT available at the homes.